Having an iTunes account is the same as having an Apple ID. Basically, they are both the same thing but with different names. This websites teaches your how to create an iTunes account, do iTunes login, recover your iTunes password and many more. Having an iTunes account gives you many benefits such as being able to download music, videos, games, apps and much more from Apple’s App store. You can also upload your files such as music, photo, videos and word documents to iCloud by having an iTunes account. Without an iTunes account, you will not be able to own an Apple device such as Macbook, iPhone or iPad because Apple products require an Apple ID/iTunes Account.
You if do not have an iTunes Account, create an iTunes Account.
There are many ways in which you can login to your iTunes account because there are many devices to login from such as your desktop computer, iPad, Macbook and iPhone. First, I will show you how to login using your Macbook, laptop or desktop computer.
- Locate your iTunes icon on your desktop and click it to open the application.
- Now that your iTunes application is opened on your screen, check out that there is a menu on top where the minimize window , expand window, and close window buttons are.
- Click on the menu where you will find an option that says “ACCOUNT”, proceed to click it and select “SIGN IN.”
- Type your iTunes Account / Apple ID (username) and click “Sign In.”
iTunes Login / iTunes Password
Another alternative you have to login to your iTunes account is by using your web browser. You can have access to your information stored in your iTunes account by using a web browser. As stated above, an iTunes Login Account or Apple ID are the same thing, they just have two different terms for it. Therefore, if you want to login into your Apple iTunes account using a browser follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open up your web browser such as Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer, opera or Firefox
- Type www.appleid.apple.com/signin or just click on the link.
- That page will redirect you to the iTunes Account/Apple ID sign in home page, once you are there, type in your Apple itunes password and email address.
- Type the info requested and then click the buttom that says “Enter.”
- You are ready to go!
Let us know in the comment section if you need any help or have any concern/question.
An iTunes login is linked with a unique password which you must create at the outset. It should be so unique that only you can think of it and always be aware that you are the only person to know it. Don’t therefore choose a password that is obvious to anyone who knows you well or anyone can hack into your account easily. Compose a password that is a combination of a unique word that represents your password and add a number to it. Go ahead and create iTunes account
After you do this just once, you will realize just how easy it is to work with your iTunes login. In fact, all you need is a dash of creativity and just 10 minutes of your time. And to keep yourself safe from cybercrime, continue to change your password every few months and keep this completely confidential.
You can do a lot with your iTunes login. In fact, you will soon realize that this is fantastic software for listening to music and organizing it the way you want to. This application is absolutely FREE and is linked to the Apple iTunes store, where you can buy music, music videos, TV shows and download podcasts. But to do any of these, you first need to access your iTunes account.
What to do if you forget your password:
- Change the code relating to your iTunes login by accessing the iTunes retailer bank account and clicking iTunes retailer. Click Store to sign in and register by entering your iTunes login ID and password. Go back to Store and click View My own Account. A pop-up screen emerges and now you should enter your personal data and then click View Account. Now, click Edit Consideration Info, key in your password twice for verification and once your new password is registered, click Done.